The selected file must be less than 10Mb and the file extension must be ".txt".
The format of the input file should comply with Darwin Core as defined in About Darwin Core. Please refer to the following examples.
The file which has all items like the above example file with Darwin Core latest is automatically generated if all items are not in your file.
Output messageIf there are no problems, the following message will be displayed.
Darwin Core 1.2
Darwin Core 1.4
Darwin Core Latest
Error MessagesIf there are any problems encountered, the column with the error will be displayed. s system checks for the following issues.
- Is the header row of the terms correct?
- Does the data contains multibyte text such as Japanese characters
- Is the number of columns in each row appropriate? (DwC1.2:49, DwC1.4:69, DwC latest:162)
- Does each row contain the required terms?
- Does each value meet the input standards?
- Is there any redundant data in each row where uniqueness is required?
- Is the date in the recommended date format?
The following messages will be displayed if any of the above mentioned criteria are not met.
Header row is incorrect
If the data contains multibyte characters
There are too many columns in a row.
Required terms are missing
The input values do not conform to the stipulated format
There are duplicated values for InstitutionCode, CollectionCode and CatalogNumber.
There is a duplicated value for GlobalUniqueIdentifier.
DateLastModified is not in the recommended date format but it can be auto-corrected. For example: 2007-4-12
You can download the auto-corrected data file.
DateLastModified is not in the recommended date format and the values cannot be auto-corrected. For example: 2007-04.12T00:00:00J